Monday, January 26, 2009

The beginning of a new semester

Once again I want to thank you all for the amazing support you have shown me during my internship. I enjoyed meeting with all of you yesterday and feel much love and support from all of your kind words and encouragement. I will defiantly keep in my mind and my heart the image of Jesus washing the disciples feet.

As I have spent time in the office this morning I have begun to get my groundings for this final semester. This week I will be doing a visit, as well as doing the prep work for getting both the book study and theology on tap off the ground and running! I will also begin reading a new book about counseling troubled youth.

I will keep this blog updated at least once a week this semester.
Again, many thanks.

1 comment:

Matthew Cavanaugh said...

where's the update?!?!?!??!